THE FOURTH LINK BACK AWARD

belajar design t-shirt
Thank you very much for any supporting to belajar design t-shirt. All you've done always make me better, to born fresh and up to date idea in t-shirt design, include using this amazing way called "Award". How honorable I am to receive this Award from my friend blogger ImanKikuk. I have no idea why he chose this kind of screen name...hehe but I like it.

As usual, who got this award have to share more to ten blogs or friends I have. Consequently, I have no idea about this. Moreover, you have to post or review this award in your posting area. Still and all, I'll do this with my own way. Just Like I do on my last Award Post.
  • To anybody who care to receive this award can choose between two Award Images shown in this post. One is special designed for you. And the rule is:You have to review in post this award just like this one.
  • Put these ten links below on your post area.
  • Delete link number one and put your link on number ten when you share this award to other.
Here are ten links you have to put on your post area. Remember to delete number one and put your link on muber 10 when you share this Award.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.   Hitam-Putih
9.   ImanKikuk
10. Belajar Design T-shirt

Care to receive this Award? Just tell me down here in comment area.

Thanks for being care on belajar design t-shirt. Keep on moving with t-shirt design  See you...!

3 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

congratulation . . ,

I hope all of us can be better . . ,

DESIGN T-SHIRT mengatakan...

**ladida
Thanks...wish all to be better!

imankikuk mengatakan...

Hope we can success together sob ;)